Tasks migration Bitbucket to foss.heptapod.net
After the import of the repositories in https://foss.heptapod.net, some tasks need to be done for each repository.
- Change "Description" and "Website" (mention foss.h.n)
- Close the issues tracker
- Change the default text for PR
We'll have to use Codecov through Github, but we can send report from Heptapod CI!
However, there is a bug because of the difference of Mercurial and Git hashes... Let's see if we can find a better solution.
In the repository
- Update links towards the repositories
- Add warnings at the beginning of the README and of the documentation (index.rst)
- Update Codecov link (bb to gh, default to master)
- Add CONTRIBUTING.md
- Add acknowledgment about Heptapod, Octobus and Clever Cloud
- Change the repository address
Nothing to do for Travis, AppVeyor and Sonarcloud (already used through Github) !
A list of the repositories:
Note: activated the CI with .gitlab-ci.yml (also add CODECOV_TOKEN) will be done later (see #8 (closed)).