Output temporal spectra ns3d (and then fix ns2d)
In a file
- Recording velocity signals:
- signals of the three velocity components must be recorded by static <> that are regularly spaced in the flow. Their spacing in the three directions should be an option.
- each process must be able to independently compute the positions of its probes.
- each probe must save its signals in an independent series of files
- files must remember which probe they were recorded by, for signal reconstruction.
- files must have a size limit.
- the duration of the reconstructed signal must be able to be chosen independently of the file size limit.
- Computing temporal spectra:
- probe files must be loaded to reconstruct velocity signals.
- temporal spectra must be computed from reconstructed signals.
- temporal spectra must be averaged over different probes.