Merged requested to merge bitbucket/merged-pr-9 into branch/default
Created originally on Bitbucket by paugier (Pierre Augier)
Was already merged in Bitbucket before import, marked as merged by the import user
- Recreate annotations
- Cleaner recreate annotations + bugfix Union repr
- Filter code for annotations
- Analyses for blocks_if
- Parse block signatures
- Analyses: parser using tokens for comments
- CaptureX for blocks
- Buggy make_pythran_code with ast analyses
- Sequential tests work with new make_pythran_code (MPI broken)
- MPI tests work with new make_pythran_code
- Add `backends/__init__.py`
- extast: extended AST with CommentLine nodes
@includeand "# transonic import" useless!!
- DeprecatedWarnings and light clean up
- Update doc
- Simplify parsing module (nothing for blocks) and debug parsing block signatures
- Fix bugs: compile fluidsim!
This PR is not totally ready and anyway should not be merged before the first release of [Beniget](https://github.com/serge-sans-paille/beniget).
It solves many long-term issues:
Moreover, it is not necessary to import the source files at compilation time so we don’t need to mock modules in setup.py (for example [this kind of horrible things](https://bitbucket.org/fluiddyn/fluidsim/src/757118b1bcaadd5b1352bb98ef5bc3305245d5c3/setup.py#lines-106)).