Hosting request for Punctual Sleep crate
Description of the projects to be hosted
- Project Name: Punctual Sleep
- Project URL: https://crates.io/crates/punctual_sleep https://github.com/AngelicosPhosphoros/punctual_sleep
- Project Maintainers: Timur Khuzin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Project License: MIT or Apache 2.0 (choosen by user)
Hello! I recently started new FOSS Rust library for precise sleeping (using various low level system APIs). I currently use git for it but I would be happy if I would be able to use Mercurial.
I would need repository hosting and CI runners.
All details are in the invitation announcement
To recapitulate, these are:
- [+] Free / Open Source
- [+] main development repositories (after migration from GitHub)
- [+] agreement to acknowledge where appropriate the help provided by Octobus and Clever Cloud by hosting on foss.heptapod.net (Would be mentioned as repository link in crates.io)
- currently hosted on Bitbucket
- officially released
Post approval maintainer task list
See README for explanations.
- Hosting Request assignee has repository membership on Bitbucket
- Heptapod / Bitbucket accounts link
- Reviewing Heptapod workflow
Post import maintainer task list
- Clone the project afresh from foss.heptapod.net.
Check that the repository looks good: branches are as expected in the
clone and the web interface, with no
wildbranches unless there are known multiple heads.
- Check that issues are imported, and notably that all open issues are there. Watch for attachments etc.
- Check that Pull Requests are imported, and in particular take a close look at the resulting open Merge Requests - they should be backed by a topic. Make sure you can navigate these in the fresh clone.
Check that against foss.heptapod.net,
hg incomingfrom a prior clone are as expected
- Add the Octobus and Clever cloud acknowledgement at the selected place.
- Communicate about the migration to help others to aware of the options (for example on mastodon, twitter, bitbucket thread, mailing list, …)