Hosting Request for fedeproxy
Description of the projects to be hosted
- Project Name: fedeproxy
- Project URL: https://fedeproxy.eu
- Project Maintainers: Pierre-Louis Bonicoli & Loïc Dachary
- Project License: AGPLv3+
Please explain here how they meet our current criteria.
main development repositories. the main development currently happens at https://lab.fedeproxy.eu/fedeproxy/fedeproxy/ but since the idea is to implement federation, the intention is to make it so it happens on both foss.heptapod.net and lab.fedeproxy.eu to demonstrate how distributed development can be a reality
you are an official maintainer of the project
agreement to acknowledge where appropriate the help provided by Octobus and Clever Cloud by hosting on foss.heptapod.net I personnally will not be shy about telling people how Octobus helps and how Clever Cloud helps. The fedeproxy community is horizontal and although I can speak for myself (Loïc Dachary), I cannot make any promise in that regard for other people involved
Knowing this can help in case there are constraints on resources and/or administrators availability at the time of the request. It can also help us suggest the right solution for the needs of the project.
- is the project officially released? In downstream distributions or packaging systems? Yes: https://pypi.org/project/fedeproxy/ and I will never be involved in any kind of non-public development. Other people in the community may although it is not currently the case.
- estimation of the user base if possible, or number of downloads, reverse dependencies… The software does not work yet so there is no user base
- number of maintainers and regular contributors 2 to the code base (Pierre-Louis & Loïc)
- where is the project currently hosted? Are there issue trackers, review systems, CI/CD to hook to or to replace somehow? https://lab.fedeproxy.eu
What would you like to have?
a top-level group (fedeproxy)
a project in an existing group
just a project in your personal namespace
Post approval maintainer task list
See README for explanations.
Reviewing Heptapod workflow
Post import maintainer task list
Add the Octobus and Clever cloud acknowledgement at the selected place.
Communicate about the migration to help others to aware of the options (for example on mastodon, twitter, bitbucket thread, mailing list, …)