Description of the projects to be hosted
- Project Name: R/qtlCurve
- Project URL: http://www.senresearch.org
- Project Maintainers: Saunak Sen
- Project License: GPL
Please explain here how they meet our current criteria.
- Free / Open Source
- main development repositories
- you are an official maintainer of the project
- agreement to acknowledge where appropriate the help provided by Octobus and Clever Cloud by hosting on foss.heptapod.net
Knowing this can help in case there are constraints on resources and/or administrators availability at the time of the request. It can also help us suggest the right solution for the needs of the project.
is the project officially released? In downstream distributions or packaging systems? The code was announced in an academic paper. Xiong 2011
estimation of the user base if possible, or number of downloads, reverse dependencies… As academic software, probably small, but I have received requests for the code that I comply manually.
number of maintainers and regular contributors One
where is the project currently hosted? Are there issue trackers, review systems, CI/CD to hook to or to replace somehow? Project was on Bitbucket, and is now private since we do not have Mercurial hosting.
What would you like to have?
- a top-level group
- a project in an existing group
- just a project in your personal namespace
Post approval maintainer task list
See README for explanations.
- Reviewing Heptapod workflow
Post import maintainer task list
- Add the Octobus and Clever cloud acknowledgement at the selected place.
- Communicate about the migration to help others to aware of the options (for example on mastodon, twitter, bitbucket thread, mailing list, …)