Request for FOSS hosting of my Bash Shlet Project
Description of the projects to be hosted
- Project Name: Shlet
- Project URL: None at this time
- Project Maintainers: Craig Ozancin
- Project License: MIT License (MIT)
Please explain here how they meet our current criteria.
- Free / Open Source
- main development repositories
- you are an official maintainer of the project
- agreement to acknowledge where appropriate the help provided by Octobus and Clever Cloud by hosting on foss.heptapod.net
Knowing this can help in case there are constraints on resources and/or administrators availability at the time of the request. It can also help us suggest the right solution for the needs of the project.
- is the project officially released? In downstream distributions or packaging systems?
Not yet. but preparing for first beta release
- estimation of the user base if possible, or number of downloads, reverse dependencies…
- number of maintainers and regular contributors
- where is the project currently hosted? Are there issue trackers,
Source Hut (but they do not have the mercurial evolve/topic support that I desire)
review systems, CI/CD to hook to or to replace somehow?
What would you like to have?
- a top-level group
- a project in an existing group
- just a project in your personal namespace
Post approval maintainer task list
See README for explanations.
- Reviewing Heptapod workflow
Post import maintainer task list
- Add the Octobus and Clever cloud acknowledgement at the selected place.
- Communicate about the migration to help others to aware of the options (for example on mastodon, twitter, bitbucket thread, mailing list, …)