Hosting of AMCTool
Description of the projects to be hosted
- Project Name: AMCTool
- Project URL: https://amu-tools.org/amctool/amctool.html
- Project Maintainers: Arno Muller
- Project License: GPLv3
The AMCTool is an open source tools used by healthcare staff to monitor the use of antimicrobials. The software has been in development for more than 10 years with regular releases and source code available on the project url. The software was hosted in bitbucket using mercurial (private repository). Since they dropped mercurial, I am looking for another solution on mercurial.
- Free / Open Source
- main development repositories
- you are an official maintainer of the project
- agreement to acknowledge where appropriate the help provided by Octobus and Clever Cloud by hosting on foss.heptapod.net
Knowing this can help in case there are constraints on resources and/or administrators availability at the time of the request. It can also help us suggest the right solution for the needs of the project.
is the project officially released? In downstream distributions or packaging systems? The project is officially released. At the moment, the tool is only available on windows, but I'm working on having a debian package
estimation of the user base if possible, or number of downloads, reverse dependencies… The tool is used by healthcare specialists in facilities in low and middle income countries or researchers for monitoring the use of antimicrobials. The tool is free to allow interested people in resource limited settings to us it. The tool is developed in python using pyqt5 and sqlalchemy.
number of maintainers and regular contributors Currently the project has one maintainer
where is the project currently hosted? Are there issue trackers, review systems, CI/CD to hook to or to replace somehow?
The project has an URL where the source codes is provided as archive.
What would you like to have?
- a top-level group
- a project in an existing group
- just a project in your personal namespace
Post approval maintainer task list
See README for explanations.
- Reviewing Heptapod workflow
Post import maintainer task list
- Add the Octobus and Clever cloud acknowledgement at the selected place.
- Communicate about the migration to help others to aware of the options (for example on mastodon, twitter, bitbucket thread, mailing list, …)