Hosting request for grin3
Description of the projects to be hosted
- Project Name: grin3
- Project URL: https://github.com/rsalmaso/grin3.git (was: https://bitbucket.org/rsalmaso/grin3)
- Project Maintainers: Raffaele Salmaso
- Project License: BSD
Please explain here why they meet our current criteria.
All details are in the invitation announcement
To recapitulate, these are:
- Free / Open Source
- main development repositories
- agreement to acknowledge where appropriate the help provided by Octobus and Clever Cloud by hosting on foss.heptapod.net
- currently hosted on Bitbucket
- was hosted on Bitbucket
- officially released
Post approval maintainer task list
See README for explanations.
- Hosting Request assignee has repository membership on Bitbucket
- Heptapod / Bitbucket accounts link
- Reviewing Heptapod workflow
Post import maintainer task list
- Clone the project afresh from foss.heptapod.net.
Check that the repository looks good: branches are as expected in the
clone and the web interface, with no
wildbranches unless there are known multiple heads.
- Check that issues are imported, and notably that all open issues are there. Watch for attachments etc.
- Check that Pull Requests are imported, and in particular take a close look at the resulting open Merge Requests - they should be backed by a topic. Make sure you can navigate these in the fresh clone.
Check that against foss.heptapod.net,
hg incomingfrom a prior clone are as expected
- Add the Octobus and Clever cloud acknowledgement at the selected place.
- Communicate about the migration to help others to aware of the options (for example on mastodon, twitter, bitbucket thread, mailing list, …)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information