C-Modes and Dialog Options
Created originally on Bitbucket by 600dplus (scrax)
Here it is, Custom modes enabled for 600D only, but with consts for 500D also if someone want to test it. Other models need specific consts. Actually are saved and restored those settings:
ISO, Ae, Tv, WB, WBshift, Kelvin, Drive, Metering Mode, PicQuality, Alo setting, HTP and PicStyle
TO PORT IT
This consts are needed:
- DLG_ISO (that's not a consts it's a trik to detect it without dialog number)
WHAT IS ADDED
- FEATURE_DIALOG_OPTION: Gives more settings to change from canon photo dialogs. Adds meter mode to drive dialog, kelvin to wb, flash exp comp and HTP switch to ISO, focus pattern selection to focus mode. picstyle dialog could be changed with something else similar to set button from C.Fn.
- FEATURE_CUSTOM_MODES: 5 custom modes to save camera settings, support M, Av, Tv, Adep, movie modes. C-1 can be load at startup (but the code need to be moved somewhere else in a better place I suppose, now it's in a loop)
- merged with pull request #74 (closed) -->Flexinfo for 600D with also K icon usable for other camera like 1100D
- moved to pull request #75 (closed) --> MORE_DIALOG_SHORTCUT
- FEATURE_AUDIO_REMOTE_SHOT_AUTO_ON_OVERRIDE: Enables audio override when needed by audio remote shoot and disable it when finished.
So far it adds also two ML icon that I used for making the ML logo in the menu (actually removed), one is only the red point and the other is the ML-logo. Don't know if they can be used somewhere (maybe in the first ml load dialog?)