Provide capability to open ignore windw also when there arent unversioned file
Created originally on Bitbucket by Pasquale Dante
I think that is good to have the capability to edit .hgignore via UI also when there aren't unversioned files into working directory.
For example: if I have a folder that is under controll and after some time I want to exclude this folder from control, I must:
- forget the files in the folders and then commit the changes;
- ignores the folders and then commit the changes.
At this moment with thg 2.1.3 I adopt a little workaround: when I must forget\ignore a folder:
- add a "trash" file into working directory (with this action I can open ignore window);
- forgets the files in the folder;
- and the folder to .hgignore via UI and then commit.
With this workaround I can forget\ignore folder with 1 only commit; at this moment using thg 2.1.3 I need 2 differents commit to make the same result