missing licence information
Created originally on Bitbucket by buhtz (Christian Buhtz)
I can not found any informations about the used licence.
This is not a question like: "Which licence do you use?"
There is a need for the project to publish the used licences.
LICENCEfile in the root folder (
COPING.txtis an unusual file name)
- licence infos on the website, on the wiki and the bitbucket project-start-page
- correct use of licence declaration in the sources, what means...
- name the licence in each source file
- use the complete licence text or point to a licence-text-file in each source file
- please forget "Copyright". This is a juristical term that has only effect in the US-states. Outside the USA there is no "Copyright". I would suggest the term "Author" and a file for that which lists the authors
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information