quickop: Close button should be named Cancel while reverting
Created originally on Bitbucket by KoenT_IM (Koen Tanghe)
Issue noticed on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, using TortoiseHg 3.4.2.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start a "Revert files..." action from Windows explorer.
- An "Hg revert" window is shown, where there are 2 buttons at the bottom right: a "Revert" button, and a "Close" button.
- Press the "Revert" button to start the revert action.
- While reverting is busy, you see the "Close" button, but no progress reporting, so this loks as if the revert action has finished and you should close the window with that "Close" button. So, press the "Close" button.
- Now the reverting is cancelled, and you're left with a half-reverted working directory.
Expected behavior (one of these):
- "Close" just closes the window, but doesn't cancel it, or
- The "Close" button is shown as "Cancel" which indicates what it really does.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information