Selecting top revision (working directory) and then search gives top result that behaves as if it is working directory
- Select top revision (working directory) in display of all revisions.
- Search for anything in search bar with filter turned on.
- Displayed results are correct, and working directory is not one of the results.
- The top search result text is correct, but otherwise behaves as if it is the working directory instead of the search result (bug). e.g. upon right click, Update is greyed out; upon right click and Browse at Revision, Save at Revision is greyed out; and the commit message displayed belongs to the working directory.
- Clicking on a different search result and then clicking back on the top result fixes the problem.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information