Selection lost after filter checkbox is unset
Created originally on Bitbucket by fernandonajera (Fernando Nájera)
Similar to <<issue 478>>, but it is happening in THg 2.1.1.
- Open the workbench. Make sure that the search toolbar is shown, that the query is empty, and that the filter checkbox is checked.
- Enter a revision number which is "far away". It must be one that is not shown in the current view of the log.
- Press Enter. The revision is found and filtered, so you see only that one in the history. It will also be selected.
- Uncheck the filter checkbox.
- The whole revision history is shown, all the revisions except the one I filtered are grayed/disabled, the selected revision is selected and in the middle of the pane (in view).
- The whole revision history is shown (ok), all the revisions except the one I filtered are grayed/disabled (ok), but I cannot see the selected revision (it is not shown on the view).
Note that a refiltering (just pressing Enter again in the search field) does not help. Also, as there is only one filtered revision, I cannot use the arrow up/down keys to focus to it. I must scroll down manually until I find it.