Created originally on Bitbucket by jterrace (Jeff Terrace)
Changesets for this Pull Request have not been imported, because it had been already declined on Bitbucket. Marked as closed by the import user.
- Fixed typo in W_UnsignedIntegerBox
- Updated dtype tests to check for proper overflows on int types
- Exposed uint8, uint16, uint32
- Wrote tests for uint8, uint16, uint32, and uint64 but the uint64 test is set to be skipped because it's broken. Did not expose uint64 since the tests weren't passing.
- Updated fromstring() function to support the full range of parameters
- Added lots of tests for fromstring
- Added str/w_str to the numpypy FakeSpace
- Fixed dtype coerce functions to handle strings so that numpy.int32('3') works properly (and also used in fromstring). Added tests for it.