Created originally on Bitbucket by Yannick_Jadoul (Yannick Jadoul)
Implemented the changes from 4 smaller bugs.python.org issues/PRs that should fix last few failing
test_time tests on Python 3.7.
- https://bugs.python.org/issue31803 & https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/4020
- https://bugs.python.org/issue13312 & https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/8912
- https://bugs.python.org/issue31917 & https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/4207
- https://bugs.python.org/issue32025 & https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/4410
Remarks/things to be checked:
- CPython’s source checks
CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME_ID(see https://github.com/python/cpython/blob/3.7/Modules/timemodule.c#L1328), but uses
CLOCK_THREAD_CPUTIME_ID. I don’t know if these two identifiers are somehow linked, or whether that’s a copy-paste error.
- I’ve not tested these changes on Windows/macOS, so we should keep an eye on the buildbots, after.