AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'save'
- Linux GTK client version 6.2
- Add user to sale ammendment group
- Create ammendment for a sale line, press 'Validate', to make ammendmends tab on sale visible
- Open related sale, go tab ammendments
- Add a new ammendment
- Save sale
- Pressing "Validate" button in list view of ammendments one2many, raises:
ERROR:tryton.common.common: File "6.2/tryton/tryton/gui/window/view_form/view/list_gtk/widget.py", line 1305, in button_clicked self.view.screen.button(self.attrs) File "6.2/tryton/tryton/gui/window/view_form/screen/screen.py", line 1195, in button if not self.current_record.save(force_reload=False): AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'save'
N.B. The windows gtk client in version 5.8 fails even harder: it is killed without any message.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information