Some commits are listed in outgoing even though they are already upstream.
Steps to reproduce
Run test-orphan_tag.sh. It:
- creates a bare git repository
- clones it into a regular folder in order to interact with it
- pushes some commits on the master branch
- creates a branch, pushes a commit on the branch and tags it with a tag message (the issue is not reproduced if there is no tag message)
- pushes everything to the bare repository
- deletes the branch, leaving the tag detached
- clones the bare git repository using hg-git
hg outgoingin the Mercurial clone
hg outgoing should report "no changes found".
hg outgoing displays the tagged commit, even though that commit comes from the original git repository.
- Mercurial 5.7.1
- hg-git 7d358a8736c4