Vertical scrolling "jumps" position when THG has to load more rows - it should retain the original list position
Here's the scenario...
- Open a fairly large repository in THG Workbench
- Go to either the Revision Details or Commit views (widgets?)
- Scroll downwards by dragging the vertical scrollbar
- Eventually THG gets to a point where it has to load more rows from HG. (There is a small pause here which seems to indicate this). Note that the scrollbar position will be nearly at the bottom.
- After the pause the scrollbar position is about the same - but this is not desired, it is the visible rows which should remain the same. The effect is that you have now "jumped" a huge distance in the list.
- Scroll back upwards to try and find your place...
Windows 10, TortoiseHg version 5.6.1 with Mercurial-5.6.1, Python-2.7.17, PyQt-5.13.2, Qt-5.9.9