Add wizard to clean location of cancelled shipments
There is a strange case when the state of supplier shipments is canceled: Canceling received supplier shipment don't cancel incoming moves.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a supplier shipment and and some incoming moves (incoming moves are draft).
2. Receive the shipment (incoming moves are done and inventory moves are draft).
3. Cancel the shipment (incoming moves are done and inventory moves are canceled).
So the whole supplier shipment is canceled but the incoming moves are done, so the products are in the input zone. I you "Reset to drat" this shipment, this incoming moves remain as done.
I think this behaviour is different from customer shipments: When a customer shipment is canceled, all the moves are also canceled.
I suggest two solutions, the second it is better because it gives more flexibility:
1) Remove the cancel button when the supplier shipment is received (to prevent cancel it).
2) Cancel the incoming moves when a supplier shipment is canceled.