- Putting "A fast, compliant, alternative implenetation of Python" in the header you are immediately made aware of what PyPy is, and what it offers.
- Putting "%420 faster on average" in the header shows the power of PyPy
- Highlighting the quote from Guido at the top of the content gives credit to the project and might help aleviate some of the worries the future use might have.
- Adding 4 points, with 4 words. What you get clean and simple. We can link from those to more explicit details.
- Put the the blog posts right at the website, and not have visitors jump back and forth to a blog website (xref issue #3)
- Make the "Download", "Learn More", "Donate" and "Contribute" link buttons.